Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Work
Work is just ongoing! I get up early and go to work, I come home and do house work, I then do some homerwork, and then I get to bed so I can be ready to go in the morning for WORK! I am not complaining that I have work, don't get me wrong, I love it. I just wish that sometimes the house work and homework would let up a little bit. They seem to be punishing me! I love how in the Incredible's movie at the beginning when Mr. Incredible is doing the interview and he says... I feel like the maid; I just cleaned up this mess! Can we keep it clean for... for ten minutes!.... Can the dust stay away from my counters and bath tub for 10 minutes, can my teachers decide that doing 30 different work assignments is enough for a week? Please, oh please. One day....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! It's been about 3 years since I've had official HOMEWORK! And it feels GOOD! It'll come soon, and all the work will pay off cause you'll be a college grad...even though it wasn't easy.
ReplyDeleteYou're the best.