Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cautionary Tale

Did you know that it is possible to stick a head or leg between the stair rails and not be able to get it out? It was probably 6 months after moving into our house that I got my knee caught in the stairs. And while I am calling for help Jared is staring at me and just keeps saying, "Are you serious?...Are you serious?" Finally he believes that I am truly stuck and helps free me from the evil stairs. So be careful not to stick anything between the stairs, because you may not be able to get it out.

3 comments:

  1. I would prefer to see a picture of YOU stuck in the stairs then a cat. But that is still pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily we have no pictures of me being stuck. I am very thankful for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you doing putting your knees in the stairs anyway?!?!!! That's pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete