I have finally fallen to the dark side and decided to start a blog. I guess if my mom can join facebook then I can join the blogosphere. Ahhh!
And I have a question for everyone... Is it difficult for you to find a birthday present for a loved one's birthday? I have 17 days to find the perfect present for Jared and at this point I have nothing! The clock is ticking.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I think what you were looking at online last night was perfect!
ReplyDeleteYES!!! Its about time you joined the blogospere ;)
ReplyDeleteHow about a nice BYU sweatshirt...thats what I get my loved one:) Or a baby:) hehe. Or a nice football or basketball if he doesn't already have one. Trent says a guy would like a nice football or basketball.
I think he'd like a trip to Utah
ReplyDelete